Dominion is always searching for quality candidates to serve on our faculty & staff. If you are interested in a career at Dominion, please submit your resume or curriculum vitae to Mary Ellen Bricker (Grades K-6, Oakton principal) at email@example.com, Anna Wishard at firstname.lastname@example.org (Grades K-4, Potomac Falls Principal), and/or Matt Mitchell (Grades 7-12, Head of School & Reston Principal) at email@example.com.
Although letters of interest, resumes, and curriculum vitae may be submitted year-round, Dominion is actively soliciting resumes or curriculum vitae for the following position(s) for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Lower School Teacher, Full-Time (Potomac Falls)
- Art Teacher, Part- or Full-Time (Oakton, Reston, and/or Potomac Falls)
- High School Physical Science Teacher, Part-Time (Reston)
- Academic Support Coach, Part-Time (Reston)
- Substitute Teachers (All Campuses)
Candidates need not complete the school’s application until one is requested. Please do, however, submit a brief statement of your Christian faith (two to three sentences will suffice) in your interest letter.
CLICK HERE to download the Dominion Christian School application for employment.