Give to the Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of all fundraising efforts at Dominion Christian School. Its revenues support not only today’s operations, but also the vision for a better Dominion of tomorrow. Where tuition offsets the cost of attendance for your child, your contribution to the annual fund enables us to build a better, stronger school that will be better equipped to serve the Northern Virginia community with each year that passes.
The Annual Fund
- Helps close the gap between tuition and the cost of a Dominion education
- Sustains the Dominion tradition of excellence in its programs, such as arts, athletics, educational travel, and other co-curricular offerings
- Sustains small classes, high academic quality, and strong faculty and leadership.
Ways to Give
- Check: Please make checks payable to The Dominion School, Inc. You may mail your tax-deductible pledge or contribution as follows: Dominion Development Office; 10922 Vale Road; Oakton, VA 22124. If your gift is given in memory or in honor of someone, please make note in the memo line.
- Planned Giving: There are creative ways to give to Dominion. Called planned gifts, these options often provide the most generous support for a school’s mission with minimal sacrifice required from the donor.
- Business Sponsorships: Each spring, Dominion hosts a fundraising dinner that is attended by more than 150 individuals from the greater-D.C. area. Dominion invites businesses to sponsor a table or to serve as a presenting sponsor for this event. For details, please contact the Head of School, Matt Mitchell.
- Matching Gifts: Many businesses and employers will double, sometimes triple, your contribution if you give through their programs. Check with your human resources department for more information.
- Securities: Dominion accepts securities such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. By making a contribution of these items, the donor can often experience substantial tax savings.
- Gifts In Kind: We consider and may accept Gifts In Kind on a case-by-case basis, provided the gift in kind furthers the mission of the school. The federal tax code prohibits our organization from appraising the value of an item, so we urge you to consult with a tax professional before making such a gift.